Our Vehicle Tracking Service
One of the biggest fears of any car owner is not knowing where their vehicle is at all times. Just the thought of handing your car over to a complete stranger for several days is understandably spine-chilling. Stateway Auto Transport understands these concerns and that is precisely why we created our innovative Vehicle Tracking Service. Most people are aware of how a Global Positioning System (GPS) works. It is essentially a satellite tracking device which allows you to know the exact location of a particular place or object. What we did was combine this useful technology to the auto transportation process in order to insure our customers of their vehicle's safety. By equipping our trucks with this system, we can get updated positioning coordinates of their location at any given time. By logging into our online tracking system, you can receive updated information as well as actual map images of your vehicle's location. This will assuredly provide anyone shipping their vehicle with a peace of mind.
Instructions for using the Vehicle Tracking System:
- Click on the Stateway Vehicle Tracking button at the bottom of our site. (Located on every page).
- A window will appear on your screen.
- Fill in the requested information (name, e-mail and your question).
- Once you are connected to one of our transport operators, please provide them with your order reference number. If you do not have the number present, then give them your phone number or email address so they can locate your order.
- Let the operator know whether you want a map image to be included along with your vehicle's location information.
- Once you are done, simply close the window.
*If you wish to provide us your information over the phone, then simply call our toll free number at 1-877-848-7474.