- Once you have accepted our price quote for transporting your vehicle, there are two ways you can schedule a pickup. You can either place your order online or simply call us at (877) 848-7474 and schedule your shipment with one of our highly trained representatives.
- After we receive the filled out contract, you will receive a confirmation email with all the order information. If there is anything that you would like to change or update, simply REPLY to this email at any time.
- As soon as the above takes place, a transport organizer will begin scheduling your vehicle for transit.
- Once a carrier has been designated, a representative will contact you to confirm a suitable time for pick up. The driver will also call 2-4 hours prior to arrival. At this time we will need to charge the predetermined security deposit as stated in your contract.
- When the carrier arrives to the pickup location, he will inspect your vehicle for any pre-existing damage, providing you (or the person you have authorized to release your vehicle) with a copy of his report. Your vehicle will then be loaded onto the trailer and transported to its destination.
- Throughout the shipment, your representative will be able to track your vehicle until it reaches its destination. You may also use our unique on-line Vehicle Tracking System to get updated locations of your vehicle.
- Within 24 hours of delivery, the driver will contact you to set up a convenient time for delivering your vehicle.
- The driver will then again contact you as soon as he is 2-4 hours away from the delivery location.
- Once at the destination, it is your responsibility to inspect the vehicle and compare any pre-existing damage (noted on the Bill of Lading provided upon pickup) to any new damage that may have taken place during the transport. Damage caused during transport is very rare for all auto shipping companies. Should there be any damage, make sure that the driver signs off on it and marks it on the updated Bill of Lading. Make sure not to lose your copy. After this has been completed, ask the driver to provide you with their cargo coverage agent's phone number. Once this has been provided, please contact our office, at which time we will advise you on how to file your claim so that you are fully compensated and your vehicle is restored to original condition as quickly as possible.
- The remaining balance, as stated in your contract, must be paid to the driver upon delivery in the form of Certified Funds (money order, cashiers check or cash). Personal checks will not be accepted.
*If you have any further questions regarding the process of vehicle transportation, please feel free to contact us.
*If you wish to provide us your information over the phone, then simply call our toll free number at 1-877-848-7474.